Ornamental Beds & Bare ground Weeds
Say goodbye to weeds…
Enjoy your landscape more, pull weeds less
Our annual program helps stop weeds before they show up.
- One treatment every 3 or 4 months keeps beds free of most weeds.
- Post (after) – emergence herbicides control existing weeds.
- Pre (before) – emergence herbicides keep seeds from germinating.
- We time the treatments for best results.
Stops the frustrating, constant crop of new weeds
- Existing weeds are treated, turn brown and decompose, no pulling required. Weed seeds don’t germinate and beds stay clean.
Control products are applied evenly to the surface of soil or mulch, killing existing weeds and preventing weed seeds from germinating, stopping the weed-seed-weed cycle year-round.
We take the pain and disappointment of hand weeding off your shoulders with timely treatments.
Weeds rob valuable fertilizer and water from your trees and shrubs
Weeds compete for fertilizer and water and usually win! They have high appetites and take up the lions share before your plants get what they need. Eliminating weeds can save water and fertilizer, and greatly improve aesthetics at the same time.
Save time and money
Unless you like pulling weeds, this is a most unpleasant chore. Hiring professional hand weeding is expensive. An actual customer’s testimony was that our annual three ltreatment program cost 50% less than professional hand weeding for her landscape. Hand weeding cost her more and she was looking at weeds most of the year!
Treatments are safe for your plants, pose no unreasonable risk to you, your pets, wildlife or the environment. Three or four treatments per year result in nearly weed free conditions…now wouldn’t that be nice to come home to?
Parking and gravel areas, fence lines, around utilities and buildings.
Any bare ground area can be kept free of weeds
Bare ground areas
Parking and gravel areas, fence lines, around buildings, areas you don’t want to mow.
We carefully spot treat existing weeds with post emergence herbicides. Then we apply pre-emergence herbicides to stop weed grasses and broadleaf weeds from germinating for months at a time. Since they never germinate, you never see them, so you enjoy your landscape more…and that is our goal.
Actual product names and MSDS available, just call.
Pre-ordering ensures timely treatments will be made without your involvement.
- Virtually weed free conditions all year with a customized treatment program.
- Save time and money over hand pulling or string trimming.
- Cost effective, safe and beneficial.
- Free quotes and information anytime.
Before your landscaping begins, we beat the weeds to the punch.
- Treat before disturbing soil or weeds for best results.
- Especially important when planting a new lawn. Grasses won’t spoil the look if we treat before planting.
Some noxious weeds are more than just an ecological issue.
King 5 news reports Poison Hemlock may have caused Tacoma woman’s death
Not only does hemlock invade areas and destroy habitat but it can also cause human and animal deaths. What can you do to help protect our county from this aggressive, deadly killer? Let the noxious weed control board know about where you have seen poison hemlock, check out the Thuston County noxious weed control program’s web site.
If you think you have poison hemlock on your property, please take some digital photos and send them to the noxious weed control program for verification! Be cautious when touching this plant as some people may have an allergic reaction, and make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling any portions of the plant.