Wolbert’s Plant Essentials Inc. is growing, and seeking full-time pesticide Commercial Operator technicians. We are a trusted family-owned company, in Olympia, WA., servicing Thurston, Mason and South Pierce counties since 1960. We specialize in liquid fertilizer/pesticide treatments for lawns, trees, and beds. Starting pay is based upon individual qualifications for licensed technicians but will be no lower than $15/hr. for unlicensed applicants.
Some of our benefits include:
- HSA Medical (enrollment eligibility after 30 days)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Quarterly production bonuses
- Provided on-the-job clothing, boots, gear, etc.
- Paid training
- Paid credit upkeep and renewal fees for WSDA license
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Company provided cell phone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work without direct supervision
- Clean and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- There is a lot of extended walking, pulling charged hose, carrying full backpacks for hours at a time, and lifting of 50lb. bags and equipment. Please be aware of this, as this is a very physically demanding job
- Successful completion of WSDA testing after hiring (if you do not already possess the necessary valid WSDA license), and ability to maintain license while employed
- We are a non-smoking/vaping/tobacco products company
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. WSDA pesticide licensed holders will be given preference. Knowledge of plant and lawn care an advantage. We appreciate your time and look forward to receiving your resume.